We hope to see you there!
As temperatures drop tonight, we wanted to share these tips!
1. Layer up! Wear layers of lightweight clothing to stay warm. Gloves and a hat will help prevent losing your body heat.
2. Frequent checks on our senior family members, friends, and neighbors.
3. Don’t forget your furry friends. Bring pets indoors. If they can’t come inside, make sure they have enough shelter to keep them warm and that they can get to unfrozen water.
4. Remember the three feet rule. If you are using a space heater, place it on a level, hard surface and keep anything flammable at least three feet away – things such as paper, clothing, bedding, curtains or rugs.
5. Requires supervision – Turn off space heaters and make sure fireplace embers are out before leaving the room or going to bed.
6. Don’t catch fire! If you are using a fireplace, use a glass or metal fire screen large enough to catch sparks and rolling logs.
7. Protect your pipes. Run water, even at a trickle, to help prevent your pipes from freezing. Open the kitchen and bathroom cabinet doors to allow warmer air to circulate around the plumbing. Be sure to move any harmful cleaners and household chemicals out of the reach of children. Keep the garage doors closed if there are water lines in the garage.
8. Better safe than sorry. Keep the thermostat at the same temperature day and night. Your heating bill may be a little higher, but you could avoid a more costly repair job if your pipes freeze and burst.
9. The kitchen is for cooking. Never use a stove or oven to heat your home.
10. Use generators outside. Never operate a generator inside the home, including in the basement or garage. … See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
There is a parking ban from noon tomorrow, 01/18/2020, until noon Sunday, 01/19/2020. … See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
Should be one all the time!!!
Thank you for the heads up, appreciated very much.
Do you recognize me? Someone must be looking for me. I was found on Elaine Drive on Friday, 1/10. I am quite tiny, about 5 weeks old, and female. The nice people at the shelter have been taking care of me, but I know my family is looking for me. If you recognize me please call 860-292-8240. … See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
We would like to adopt the kitten and she would have a great spoiled indoor home with another veteran East Windsor feral kitten
There’s probably more. Can animal control look where this one was found?? Sharing…
Oh my ….. poor baby I wonder if there’s more and there outside. I hope someone checks just to make sure. And I myself would love to help with a home ♥️
Please advise if the owners do not turn up and this kitten goes up for adoption. I would love to give her a home!!
It could not have been around too long. The coyotes seem to make cats disappear and at least 1 dog recently. My dogs have not reacted to anything in our yard. Hope it finds a good home.
Such a cutie. Someone has to missing her💔. Glad she is in good hands.
U are all willing to adopt a kitten what about the older ones that only want to be loved before they leave this Earth . Kittens find homes quickly , so if u have room.for a playful curious kitten why not a older relaxed cat .
I found a kitten that age in Springfield 5 years ago and she is still with me
I can take this cutie in. I just lost a kitty and we have been feeling that void. Please?
So sweet….I lost my kitty a year ago. He was 5 weeks when I took him home 13 years ago. His momma died. I would love her if a home isn't found. ❤
So cute and glad she/he is saved..just wish all the outside kitties can be saved and safe..
I found one about 5 months ago, same age. He is now Ralphie and spoiled rotten. Love, best food and several brothers and sisters
She is SO undeniably cute! 😍😍😍
I would take her just like my fluffy and smokey that I lost last year xx
She is beautiful!
If this baby ends up needing a forever home I will take him/her
So cute I can foster until we find a home
This kitten was prob born to a feral mom and dumped by mom
Awe so cute I live in ct. .or i wish I could
Oh my gosh and it's going to be freezing the next few days so lucky to have been found
Omg 😱….sooo cute!❤️
Omg!!! Adorable!! ❤️
Enjoying his first bath this past weekend! Not sure he is enjoying it 🤔. … See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Got a hunch that he doesn't much care for a bath. (lol)
Mylo doesn't look like he is enjoying his first bath
Mylo does not look amused……. :)
His hinny is clean with Charmin clean…. Or dog shampoo
He has been trained to always look QUITE serious in all situations. This is obviously his "Oh, to catch a bad guy right now!" look. LOL
NOT HAPPY ! Won't do that often
I don’t think that he thinks that this was part of the deal lol
I’m not dirty, and I think I smell good! 🤣❤️🐾
It’s all fun and games until bath time 😂
Doesn’t look like he’s lovin’ it!🤣
He doesn’t look thrilled
"Dad, after all my hard work, THIS is what I get?!" 😂
I don't think he liked it Lol
That look says it all
He will get even with you on your first real tracking.
Tip, he's not !
Lisa Kerry IKR !!!!!
Mylo doesn't look like he is enjoying his first spa day.
Just found on Main Street by Spring Village. Female, very friendly, with a choke collar and plastic coated cable still attached to her. … See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
We did find the owners! Thank you all for sharing.
I saw a dog that looks like that at a large multifamily on Main Street in WP. There are several individual porches. The driveway goes around to the back.
Someone broke free on this beautiful day! I’m sure her owners are missing her!
Hope she goes up for adoption. Looks super happy ❤
No Dog Should ever wear a chock collar 😡
Any updates on this beautiful lab ?
Tied out on a choke collar. What is wrong with people? Not people I’d want to send her back to.
If no one comes to claim her we will love to adopt her .
Does she answer to lyla?
Hope we go home soon minus the choke collar
Choke collar is dangerous for a dog tied out
Hell looks like a future mascot
Take that thing off her neck
i hate those cables they are made so cheap. hope her owners get her soon
Red house corner of Holcomb and main?
Oh EWPD looks like you captured an escapee! lol
I'd love her if she has no owner!